INFORMATION ABOUT: Coronavirus COVID-19
The hotel remains open up to date. Below is a summary of a few points for Ammonite Hotel Amsterdam.
- The restaurant & breakfast is closed up to and including the 6th of April.
- Shuttle service continues to run to and from the Uilenstede stop between 07:00 - 23:30.
- Wellness and Fitness areas are closed up to and including the 6th of April.
- Please maintain as little physical contact as possible and therefore keep a distance of 1.5 m/ 6 ft.
- Stay in your room/home if you have the following symptoms. Read point 5 below.
- The restaurant & breakfast is closed up to and including the 6th of April
The government is taking measures to aid the fight against the coronavirus. All businesses in the catering industry must immediately close their doors. These measures will remain in force, in any case, up to and including the 6th of April.
For this reason, our restaurant is closed up to and including the 6th of April.
Guests who have pre-booked breakfast: it will be refunded upon arrival at the hotel.
There is a supermarket nearby: the Albert Heijn. It is open every day from 08:00 to 22:00. The hotel shuttle is available to bring guests to and from Albert Heijn.
The Shuttle service continues to run to and from the Uilenstede Tram stop between 07:00 - 23:30
As long as the hotel is open, the shuttle bus runs at its normal times. See all information about our shuttle service on our website:https://www.ammonite-hotel.com/en/contact.html
- The Wellness and Fitness areas will remain closed up to and including the 6th of April
Our Crystal Gym on the 10th floor is closed for everyone.
- Please maintain as little physical contact as possible and therefore keep a distance of 1.5 m/ 6 ft
To ensure the health of all of our guests and staff, we kindly ask everyone to keep a sufficient distance from each other.
What can I do to reduce the chance of infection?
Take the usual measures to prevent flu and cold transmission:
- Make sure you and the others around regularly wash your hands with soap and water and dry your hands with a paper towel.
- Make sure that you and the others around cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper when you cough or sneeze, and dispose of it immediately.
- Do not shake hands.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- Cold symptoms or a fever of at least 38.0 degrees Celsius / 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you have been in contact with a patient with the coronavirus, or if you have been in an area where the coronavirus is present.
Stay in your room/home, get better and avoid infecting others.
Are your symptoms getting worse:
- You have a fever (over 38 degrees Celsius/ 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- You have a cough or are short of breath
Contact our front office by phone and we will contact the doctor.